"Pawer to the people, human.
This month's box is all about peace, ruv, and happiness.
So rock on, and do your own hippie hippie shake!"
- Scout from Barkbox
Even after being a subscriber for over two years, it is still exciting to find our monthly BarkBox at the doorstep. Loki goes absolutely BA-NA-NAS when our mailman shows up with it. Thank you Mr. Mailman, U da real MVP!
Our January Barkbox had a funky Hippies theme. Even though the treats did not exactly go with the Hippies theme, the yumminess sure made up for it. This is according to Loki, the self-proclaimed "Dog Food Critic."
Let's take a look at everything that was included in our groovy box!
TREATS & CHEWS
- Single ingredient: 100% Beef Gullet
- 6 inch chew
American Hound All Natural Jerky Dog Treats
- Made in USA (locally sourced, American ingredients)
- Flavour: Chicken + sweet potato, kale, and pumpkin
- Size: 3 oz
Sojos Gourmet Biscuits ($6 on Barkshop.com)
- Made from scratch in Minnesota
- Flavour: Bacon & cheddar
- Wheat & corn-free
- Size: 5 oz
Hippie Fringe Vest Dog Toy ($14 on Barkshop.com)
- Bark & Co exclusive – Use code “LOKI” to get a free gift on your purchase over $10 at barkshop.com
- Super durable faux-leather material
- Made by Loopies
- Stuffed with a squeaker and satisfying crinkle
Hard Rock Hound Plush Guitar Toy ($10 on Barkshop.com)
- Perfect for the pups (like Loki) who aspire to be rockstars or tug-of-war champions
- Plush fabric & tough ballistic nylon
- Made by R2P Pet
- Stuffed with squeaker
- Loki's "Pick of the Month"
Head on over to Barkbox and use the promo code “LOKI” to get an extra month for free with any new subscription!